- Knitting Patterns
- Travels | Men's Beanie Knitting Pattern
Travels | Men's Beanie Knitting Pattern
A simple beanie, but it can be worn several ways.
This beanie has been designed with a wide brim so it can be folded up for the crown to be a snug fit. It can also be pulled down to cover the ears, giving it a slouchy look. The brim can also be folded double in seafarer style.
You are purchasing the digital pattern only. You will not receive the finished item.
SIZE: This hat will fit a head circumference of around 22 inches or 57 centimetres
GAUGE: 22.5 sts X 30 rows = 10cm Worked over Stockinette in the round using 4.5mm needles
SKILLS REQUIRED: Knitting in the round. Decreasing
- 85grams 8ply/DK weight yarn
- 4.5mm/US7 40cm circular needles (or size needed to obtain gauge)
- 4.5mm Double Pointed Needles for crown decreases
- 3.5mm/US4 40cm circular needles (or three sizes smaller than larger needles) for the ribbing
- Stitch Markers, Darning Needles, Scissors